Latest Unit Sold: #14-19 sold on 10-Jun-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 16-06-2021: Book an Appointment to view The Antares Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 05-05-2021: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 16-02-2021: Read more about Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 20-01-2021: Find out about Mattar MRT Station next to The Antares
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 20-12-2020: View The Antares 360° Showflat Virtual Tour here
- 03-12-2020: Check out The Antares E-Brochure
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 30-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 28-06-2020: Check out the Elevation Chart of The Antares
- 20-06-2020: View the Floor Plan of The Antares
- 03-06-2020: Read more about the Project Details of The Antares
- 28-05-2020: Check out the Floor Plan of The Antares
- 13-05-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 20-04-2020: Latest Video of The Antares updated
- 06-04-2020: View the E-Brochure of The Antares
- 28-03-2020: Read about Geylang & Marine Parade URA Master Plan
- 20-03-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 05-03-2020: View the Amenities around The Antares
- 27-02-2020: View the Gallery of The Antares
- 10-02-2020: Read about Kallang URA Master Plan
FSKH Development Pte Ltd is the consortium between Hock Lian Seng Holdings, Keong Hong Holdings and TA Corporation Ltd. All three companies are Singapore public listed company that are specialise in property development and hold a wide range of portfolio such as residential, commercial, hospitality, private and public sector. Hock Lian Seng Holdings Group and TA Corporation Ltd both had been established in Singapore for more than 40 years experience.
The Antares is located at Mattar Road District 14, City Fringe of Singapore. It is within 1 minute sheltered walk to Mattar MRT Station of the Downtown Line. From Mattar MRT Station, future residents is easily connected to another 5 MRT Line within 6 stops. The Antares is also easy accessible via Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), and Nicoll Highway.
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of The Antares.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Antares are on a first come first serve basis.
The Antares is a newly launched 265-unit residential condo located at Mattar Road in District 14, within the City Fringe of Singapore. The Antares has 2 blocks of 5-storey, 1 block of 17-storey, and 1 block of 18-storey tower sitting on a land size of approximately 6,230.2 square meter. The project comprises of 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom types with floor size ranging from 452 sqft to 1367 sqft. The development is expected to obtain TOP by 1 November 2022 and legal completion by 1 November 2025.
The Antares is within 1-minute walking distance to Mattar MRT Station of Downtown Line via a sheltered walkway. It only takes 15 minutes to travel from Mattar MRT Station to Downtown MRT Station. From Mattar MRT Station, commuters are connected to 5 MRT Lines within 6 stops. MacPherson Interchange is only 1 stop away, Paya Lebar Interchange is 2 stops away and Serangoon Interchange is 4 stops away. Drivers can easily get around The Antares using major expressways such as Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and Nicoll Highway.
There are various shopping and dining options available within close proximity to The Antares, such as Paya Lebar Quarter, NEX Mall, FairPrice Shop and Giant Supermarket. The Circuit Road Market & Food Centre and Macpherson 89 Market & Food Centre are both just right across The Antares. City Centre is also a short drive away from The Antares to offer even more lifestyle destination.
Bidadari Park is just a short walk away for those who enjoy the outdoors. Take pause to marvel at Mother Nature and watch for foraging birds and squirrels amidst the greenery as you cycle or jog along the 2.5km Pelton Canal Park Connector across the road from The Antares. From Pelton Canal Park Connector, future residents are connected to the 36km Central Urban Loop of the Park Connector Network.
Paya Lebar Central, the up- and-coming regional business hub is within 5-minute drive away from the development. The Antares’ excellent connectivity to Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore Sports Hub and Central Business District also opens up more opportunities for future owners.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – The Antares: For a brilliant lifestyle of shining moments..
Book An Appointment to view The Antares ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Antares Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.